The Main Objectives of the Sports Club:
- Combining the efforts of the University administration, sports and educational departments, sports training staff aimed at the development of recreational and mass sports activities at the University;
- Creating the necessary conditions for combining education and active sports practices of top-class athlete students.
In its work, sports club adheres to the pedagogical principles. At present, its main goal is to make sport promote harmonious development of boys and girls.
Today, the sports club is a mobile structural unit of the University, coordinating mass sports activities in the following areas:
- Organizing the training process in the sporting and pedagogical perfection groups and university sports teams;
- Organizing and holding year-round spartakiad among students, academic and supporting staff of the University;
- Preparing the University sports teams for the Republican Universiade and other competitions at various levels;
- Preparing and holding sporting events and festivals with the University students and lecturers participating;
- Participating in various city and republican sporting events.
GYMS AND SPORTS HALLS OF THE SPORTS TRAINING BUILDING