1.To draw up the invitation for education applicant should send by e-mail/fax the following documents:
– the copy of passport;
– the copy of educational certificates with the lists of studied subjects and received marks (credits).
To the above-mentioned documents applicant should put on the translations of these documents into Russian language (e-mail: email@example.com, тел: +375 17 377 51 21, факс: +375 17 373 59 36).
2. On the results of preliminary selection and in case of positive decision, applicant will get the invitation for education. While university’s commission select candidates the level of Russian language proficiency, overall academic performances, the educational level of the selected training program are consider.
3. Applicant appeals to the Consular Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus of the country of permanent living to get the educational visa
4. Upon arrival in the Republic of Belarus applicant must (no later than 2 days from the moment of entry) apply to the university’s International Department all necessary documents for forming the temporary residence
5. For documents submitting and exams passing applicant must provide the following documents to the university’s International Department:
– educational certificates with the lists of studied subjects and received marks (credits);
– medical checkup certificate with the HIV-certificate negative from the country of applicant’s arrival;
– birth certificate;
– medical checkup certificate given by the official health authority of the Republic of Belarus.
To the above-mentioned documents applicant should put on the translations of these documents into Russian language officially notarized.
6. In case of successful passing of entrance exams the contract on payment of training is enclosed and applicant is enlisted to the university.