On February 13, 2020 the Belarusian State University of Physical Culture was visited by a delegation of responsible officials from the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Iraq. Foreign representatives showed interest in familiarizing themselves with the educational establishment potential.
The guests were met by the first vice rector Sergey Shavruk, the head of the international department Iryna Liashkovich and the director of the Institute of Tourism Valentina Ananyeva. After the meeting, the foreign delegation conducted a tour of the BSUPC.
The delegation from the Republic of Iraq includes representatives of the following educational institutions:
- Al-Shuwaili Hamid Ali Hussein — Central Technical University (Baghdad);
- Al-Charah Hussein S. Hassan — Al-Nahrain University (Baghdad);
- Al-Tamimi Isam Elibi Ismail — University of Kadishi (Kadishi);
- Mashlush Kadim Meybel Mashlush — Industrial University (Baghdad);
- Ghazai Alaa Jabbar Ghazai — Al-Nahrain University (Baghdad);
- Al-Shuvayli Rahman Ali Hussein — Central Technical University (Baghdad);
- Al-Shakiri Ahmed Jasim Hassan — Industrial University (Baghdad);
- Al-Javari Abdullah Mohammed Mahmoud — College of Applied Arts (Baghdad);
- Al-Mahdi Kassem Saleh Mahdi — Central Technical University (Baghdad).